How to Return Merchandise
1. Merchandise should be returned in new condition and in original packaging, in
2. Please include a note with your name, address, phone number (in case we have questions), order number (if you have it), and the reason for the return.
3. If you choose to exchange the item for an item of greater value any difference in price, plus nominal postage, will be charged to your credit card. If you choose an item of lesser value you will be refunded the difference.
(To ensure availability of the item for which you would like to
exchange, it is best to place a new order for the item online and return the original item for credit back to your account.)
4. Please send your return, securely wrapped, prepaid and insured to:
Blueberry Forest, Inc.
1818 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Suite 210
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(This address is for Returns only
and for business correspondence; this is not our warehouse address.)
We cannot accept C.O.D returns.
5. We will credit your charge card (less any applicable shipping charges).
We only refund shipping charges if we made an error with your order.
If you received an item that is defective or damaged in shipping, we
will arrange to replace the item or parts at no additional shipping cost